Re: [MacPerl] Bbedit as a text editor?

At 7:31 11/04/96, Angus McIntyre is rumored to have typed:

> At 12:30 pm 10/4/96, Russell Aminzade wrote:
> >I much prefer to use BBedit as my text editor, rather than the editor
> >intrinsic to MacPerl.  Is there a way to do this?

(snip)
> In an ideal world, the two would be more tightly integrated, so that you
> could see MacPerl's error messages come up in a BBEdit browser window (as
(snip)

Try Alpha. Its support for MacPerl is awesome (though a bit ugly) -- and
customizable, if you don't mind to learn another scripting language (TCL)

> In this very much less than ideal world, this level of support isn't yet
> available. However, Matthias has implemented something that allows you to
> write BBEdit extensions using MacPerl, so perhaps we could kludge something
> together relatively easily using that.

Sound interesting? What is it???

>>Nicolas MONNET / Diveloppeur Graphisant<< >>http://www.alpes-net.fr/~monnet<<
         >> PGP Key at http://www.alpes-net.fr/~monnet/pubkey.asc <<
 >> La Signature Choc est de retour!! << >> "Real Web Masters(tm) update their
       site only thorugh NFS & Telnet" -- R.C. on fr.network.internet <<