Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl shared lib?

>For BBEdit extensions, writing glue packages is IMHO preferrable.

Are there any instructions or guidelines anywhere on writing glues? I'd
like to be able to call Perl scripts directly from Cron; it requires
accepting appleevents, much in the same way that web cgis on the Mac
must accept appleevents. Since there is a Perl CGI glue, I suspect that
a Cron glue isn't impossible :*)

Jerry
jerry@acusd.edu (Finger or Reply for PGP Public Key)
http://nspace.cts.com/             finger or e-mail help@nspace.cts.com
------
"The problem is that the only thing worse than Guns n' Roses is
censorship."
                        -- The Economist, 12/23/89