Re: [MacPerl] Can't 'print;' with '<' (or '>') ???

>When I run the program, it errors out on the first line with:
>
># syntax error, next 2 tokens "bobparks@wired"
>File 'js:Programming:Perl:Majordomo'; Line 1
># Illegal octal digit, next char ^?
>File 'js:Programming:Perl:Majordomo'; Line 26
># Execution of js:Programming:Perl:Majordomo aborted due to compilation
>errors.
>

>and the line that is causing the problem is:
>
>"Bob Parks" <bobparks@wired.com> has been added to serial-quotes-digest.

Sorry.  I'm just a chowderhead.  When I saw the open dialog box I was
assuming it was asking for the file I wanted to use.  Instead I was
selecting which MacPerl script to use.  I was trying to run the data file.

- Jeff -

_______
<jeff@trg.saic.com> (Jeff Shepherd)         Dance
ShepWeb: <http://trg2.saic.com/~jeff/>     to Live!