Re: [MacPerl] Can't 'print;' with '<' (or '>') ???

--- Jeff Shepherd wrote:
Sorry.  I'm just a chowderhead.  When I saw the open dialog box I was
assuming it was asking for the file I wanted to use.  Instead I was
selecting which MacPerl script to use.  I was trying to run the data file.
--- end of quoted material ---

don't feel bad.  i've done the same stupid thing.  i don't use macperl too
often and i was typing command-R instead of command-shift-R.  took me about 6
tries before i decided to look at the menu and realized what i was doing.

why does "Run Script..." deserve a command-key anyway?  i never seem to need
it.  seems like i always either run a droplet, or open a script to edit/debug
it.