[MacPerl] AppleEvents.pm -- need header files

I know Matthias warned us that AppleEvents.pm comes with no documentation.

I«ve got the docs for Aebuild & al from the Alpha(text editor)
distribution, but I«m stuck until I can lay my hands on some docs, or at
least a header file, to get the parameters right.
Specifically:

# Usage: Mac::AppleEvents::AEBuildAppleEvent(theClass, theID, addressType,
address, returnID, transactionID, paramsFmt, ... ).

$ae = AEBuildAppleEvent('aevt',\
'misc',\
'dosc',\
'XXXX',\
'LAND',\
$retid,\
$transid,\
'----: "msg("hei")"' );

This tries to build an apple-event to "Userland Frontier", but the XXXX is
supposted to be some kind of "addressType" , and 'LAND' is the creator
type. I dont«t know if it will accept a creator-type, but I could probably
find out if I had the relevant headers. For instance,
what is "typeApplSignature" defined to be ? ( got that from the AE
Builder/Printer docs).

Rosetta for the mime impaired:
Ç is <<, È is >>, equal sign is =,
plain equal sign at end of line
is line continuation,
Πis &aring;
HŒkon Alstadheim
Prof. Dahlsgt. 48
N-0260 Oslo                             Tlf: 22 44 87 99