[MacPerl] error #022 ??

Hey, all.  I'm running MacPerl 5.0.7r1m to generate hundreds & hundreds of
HTML pages from a tab-delimited file.  All is basically well, except that
near the end of my script, when I need to open each file & append footer
info [ open(LISTINGSPAGE, ">>$listingspagefp") ], one file out of the
hundreds returns an error, with $! having the value "error #022".  It's
only the one file -- if I stick in a line to skip that file, the rest work
fine.  It's nothing physical like MacPerl running out of memory or filling
my hard drive.  I've deleted the file & started from scratch, & I still get
error #022.  I've changed the name of the file (from a579-st.html to
a579-stu.html) & I still get error #022.

        -- Jonathan