Re: [MacPerl] Path divider character?

At 1:50 PM 5/20/96, Eike Grote wrote:

> It is ':' ... anyone not sure about it ? Did I miss an update ?  ;-)
>

> Examples:
>
>   chdir("programms:test area");   # relative path

Shouldn't relative START with a ":"????

Shawn.

W3/Perl/C/HTML Programming Consultant for IN Jersey.
IN Jersey:  The Information Network for the Garden State.
http://www.injersey.com/

Why do I like Perl?  Because "in accordance with Unix theory, it gives you
enough rope to hang yourself with."  - Programming Perl.

Why do I dislike Java?  Becuase "I can't find the object/class called ROPE
that contains the method called HANG." - Shawn.