[MacPerl] AppleScriptLib & ObjectSupportLib

Dear Fellows,

First I apologize in advanced if this topic has already been discussed...

I've just installed Mac_Perl_507r1m_appl on my Machine (PowerMac 8500/120
MacOS 7.5.3).

I'm finally taking the time to grok MacPerl :-)...

I've noticed that the installer replaced the original AppleScriptLib &
ObjectSupportLib with two alien ones.

Since then Netscape is acting weirdly. Each time I open a new browser
window Netscape opens *2* windows, it no longer shows the dialog when the
browser needs some userid/password authentification.

As anyone noted a similar behavior?

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA,

= tmk =