Re: [MacPerl] AppleScriptLib & ObjectSupportLib

At 10:00 pm 28/5/96, Tattoo Mabonzo K. wrote:
>I've just installed Mac_Perl_507r1m_appl ...
>I've noticed that the installer replaced the original AppleScriptLib &
>ObjectSupportLib with two alien ones.
>Since then Netscape is acting weirdly. Each time I open a new browser
>window Netscape opens *2* windows, it no longer shows the dialog when the
>browser needs some userid/password authentification.

Ah ... a great light dawns. So *that* is what's causing that. Possibly.

I have the same symptoms, plus in order to switch between windows in
NetScape, I need to click on the title bar of the window - clicking in the
window itself, or using the Window menu, doesn't work.

I'll look into that. Anyone else have the same symptoms?