Re: [MacPerl] web cgi question

Hey all, I reeeeaally new to this Perl thing, (I'm just learning
Applescript!) And I want to know if Perl is what I need to be using to
create a password/membership authorization cgi?  I want it (in conjunction
with First Virtual) to create a membership(ie. account name, password,
billing method) that will automaticly expire in a set period of time.  I'm
planning on using Applescript w/ FileMaker Pro to handle the database
aspect. I've had people tell me Perl, Applescript, Frontier, each were the
best alternative. So I thought I'd ask the experts.  Keep in mind I need
speed! I have very slow server, and need all the horsepower I can squeeze
out of my machine, til I can afford better computers and phone lines.
Point me in the direction of wisdom!

J. Sparks

A little bit of something is a whole lot better that a bunch of nothing...