Re: [MacPerl] web cgi question

Thanks for all the help, folks!  I think I understand how to trade MAC
scripts with UNIX people now -
1. save a perl script as plain text
2. start the script with #!/path/to/perl/program/
3. make sure the script contains no 'mac specific' calls in it

and then it should run on any UNIX machine that is running Perl?

So what about droplets and runtime versions?  Those are only for the mac
platform?
(Machttp cgi scripts seems pretty self explanatory, they will not run
anywhere but on a mac)

I am so glad I have so many virtual friends that are willing to answer a
novice's questions!

Thanks for your kind attention - I'm outta here!
Pris Sears | sears@vt.edu | wk phone 540-231-4427 (USA)