[MacPerl] Problem with MacPerl::Quit

I'm using MacPerl to create runtime applications for, shall I say, inexperienced users.  Most of the runtimes are designed to be used by dragging-and-dropping; they do their thing and then exit.  With MacPerl 4.1.8, I was able to use &MacPerl'Quit(1); to tell the application to quit when it was finished.  I'm now trying to use MacPerl 5.0.7r1m, and it doesn't seem to be working.  I've tried both &MacPerl'Quit(1); and &MacPerl::Quit(1); MacPerl seems to ignore both of them.  The script runs and exits normally, but MacPerl stays open.  I've also tried it with &MacPerl::Quit(2);, which should quit whether or not it's a runtime, but it displayed the same behavior.

This is with the fat binary version of MacPerl 5.0.7r1m--it also was a problem with 5.0.6.

---
Tom Holub (tom_holub@ls.berkeley.edu)
Letters & Sciences Computer Resources
455 LSA (510-642-9069)