[MacPerl] System Bomb (12)

I'm stuck and maybe there's somebody out there who can easily tell me the
solution...

I've written a script that does all sorts of things with text-files. I've
been adding on to it without trying it out on large amounts of data. It
always worked fine with samples...
Now here's the problem: I suddenly get a system bomb (Number 12: "Mac Perl"
Trap not implemented.) when I let it run over a file of one megabyte (after
it's been working for about a minute)...

What am I doing wrong and how can I find the culprit?? Hope this question
is not too unspecific.

Thanks for any kind of help!
Sebastian

/  Sebastian Hoffmann           &   Lilian Lee Hoffmann            \
| e-Mail: sebhoff@es.unizh.ch   |   2nd e-Mail: shoffman@nyx.net    |
| Rotachstrasse 8               |   CH-8003 Zurich/Switzerland      |
\  Phone: (41 1) 451 30 81      |   Fax: (41 1) 853 12 62          /