Re: [MacPerl] UNIVERSAL extension available

> "How can we tell if an object is an instance of a particular class?"

It turns out that there's also the builtin SUPER syntax, which
would have let them do what they wanted to do, which was to
invoke the parent's method, without explicitly naming the parent,
in the process of augmentation.  See PERLOBJ.

> It built pretty much right out of the box for 510r2_a2, and it may
> work for 5.07, I don't have it around anymore tho.  We'll see tomorrow.

This didn't work, in case anyone's interested.  Some symbols wouldn't
resolve, due to the newer features in 5.002.

Bill