Re: [MacPerl] Q: State of the App (Art ;-) - Compatibility?

>Have there been syntax changes in the MacPERL - extensions?
>Where do I get docs for them (HTML or pod)?

The modules don't have the documentation installed with them. I am working
on a version of pod2html which will work much better on the Macintosh, as
well as on Unix systems, but that won't be ready before MacPerl5.1 is in beta.

>What was the deal with the ObjectSupportLib again? I dimly
>remember from previous emails, that there have been some
>problems with PERL installing a different one.

MacPerl installed an older version of ObjectSupportLib which conflicted
with Netscape and a few other programs. The most recent version of
ObjectSupportLib is 1.1

Bob Dalgleish   bob.dalgleish@sasknet.sk.ca
Web Page        http://www.sasknet.com/~dalgl/