[MacPerl] incrementing responses

Greetings perlers!  I have my guestbook up and running fine, now I've been
asked to include some survey questions like:

What do you think of the site logo?
[ ] I  love it! [ ] I don't care about it [ ] I hate it!

So I have that going and it adds to the guestbook entry a line like
"Doesn't like logo"

No problem there - but now I need to try to keep some kind of counter - 72%
love the logo, 18% hate it and 10% don't care - kind of thing.  I know this
can't be that hard but I am not sure how to start.  Can anyone help?  The
guestbook is at http://dil.vetmed.vt.edu/guestbook.html if anyone wants to
take a look.  I appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks for your kind attention - I'm outta here!
Pris Sears | sears@vt.edu | wk phone 540-231-4427 (USA)