[MacPerl] server push

On Thu, 21 Dec 1995 09:40:54 +1100
Yanni (jon@clearink.com)
wrote:

Read his email again, it won't work with the current CGI framework for
macperl.

Period.

Anyways, you should use Frontier for this stuff since it is multithreaded, if
you use MacPerl, only one animation push at a time can happen....which would
be pretty lame. Also, there is already a server push framework for Frontier
which is pretty damn good...

last December, if some sort of server push was possible with the
latest glue.  Perhaps no one cares anymore, because of animated.gifs.
I have a case where I'd like to try it, so any help would be
appreciated.

TIA

John Whelan
johnw@imagelinc.com