Re: [MacPerl] server push

> Is Frontier still the way to go or can we expect a multi-threaded
> MacPerl soon?  I think Matthais said ~Jun96, is this reality?
>
> I wasn't sure from the mailing list archive, which seem to stop at
> last December, if some sort of server push was possible with the
> latest glue.  Perhaps no one cares anymore, because of animated.gifs.
> I have a case where I'd like to try it, so any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> TIA

Just use Frontier. It is _soooo_ much easier to deal with this in Frontier.

Literally:

webstar.sendPartial ( data, connectionID, true )

would send a chunk of data to webstar and leave the connection open.

-jon

Jon (no h) S. Stevens        yanni@clearink.com
ClearInk WebMagus      http://www.clearink.com/
finger pgp@sparc.clearink.com for pgp pub key