Re: [MacPerl] Which Book ?....

At 1:38 PM 22/7/96, Jean-Philippe Cote wrote:
>Not many people mentionned it but the book called "Teach Yourself Perl in
>21 Days" is a really good book for the beginner and it can act as a great
>reference for an experienced user too.

There is a review of this book on my website
(http://www.magna.com.au/~gss/Reviews.html).
I didn't think that the first edition was that good. There is however a new
release called
Teach Yourself Perl5 (same author -> really just the second edition!). This
should have
resolved the original problems.

Jon

| Emily Wright, Interpreter & Translator      Guru Software Services |
| Jon Wright, Computer Guru                   gss@magna.com.au       |