[MacPerl] General conversion program

The interest for my general conversion program, posted a few days
ago, was larger than I expected, so I made a website for it.  If you
are interested in a general-purpose conversion engine with the grammar
rules abstracted into a separate file for easy modification, then this
program may interest you.  It only runs on Unix Perl, but I am hoping
someone will create a MacPerl version (I don't have enough time right
now.)  Please send me any comments you have.

http://jasper.ora.com/eray/cgi-bin/splitpage.cgi?src=/jasper/www/eray/tools/force.txt&id=TOC

--
  \ /                     Erik T. Ray                     \ /
   V                 O'Reilly & Associates                 V

computer-generated nonsense:
The hulking, ponderous barbecue sparerib swims the Charles, grunting
and perspiring with the effort, knowing that failure to do so
might precipitate a war.