[MacPerl] Reply-To defaulting to mac-perl@iis.ee.ethz.ch instead of sender

People post questions and such that I would like to see the answers to for my own general knowledge. Matthias complained that doing what I'm talking about would result in a lot of off-topic traffic and garbage. I disagree. It would result, I think, in a healthier exchange of ideas.

If anyone else feels the same way, why don't you mail a note to Matthias indicating your desire. His email is: eeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch

Thanks!

--

Azzy <azzy@io.com> \\|//