[MacPerl] format converter: address change

Sorry for the general mailing, but my web pages were moved suddenly
without warning, so I need to repost the URL to people who are
interested in the general format conversion program I described here
last week.  The URL you should use now is

http://www.ora.com/people/staff/eray/cgi-bin/splitpage.cgi?src=../tools/force.txt&id=FORCE

This URL should be stable now, but let me know if you find any broken
links.  Thanks for your patience.

--
  \_/ \_/ \_/                   O'Reilly & Associates                   \_/ \_/ \_/

computer-generated nonsense:
The wrathful postal clerk fries up some won-tons for Mr. Big,
without concern, further lost in the shadowy world of the abyss.