[MacPerl] Unimplemented Trap on Mac::File

Trying to install the OSA Perl component, I first had to upgrade to
MacPerl r2b2 from MacPerl r1, because of the lack of the "Mac" folder at
all in lib.

However, immediately upon trying to use Mac::File (or even
syntax-checking for it), I get Unimplemented Trap [RESTART]. It seems to
be a "clean" crash; that is, if I hit the programmer's interrupt and G
FINDER nothing particularly horrible happens.

I'm using System 7.5.1 and a MacIIfx.

Jerry
jerry@acusd.edu (Finger or Reply for PGP Public Key)
http://nspace.cts.com/    NOBODY for PRESIDENT    e-mail help@nspace.cts.com
------               http://nspace.cts.com/Nobody/                    ------
"The right of citizens to bear arms is just one guarantee against
arbitrary government, one more safeguard against the tyranny which now
appears remote in America, but which historically has proved to be
always possible."
         -- Senator Hubert Humphrey