[MacPerl] Frontier vs Applescript

         Subject:    Frontier vs Applescript

Please indulge my MAC ignorance:

While doing research on FileMaker access via various methods, I came across
mention of Frontier vs. Applescript.  My question:

Can I call a Frontier script from MacPerl via the &MacPerl'DoAppleScript()
call, or is there another method?  What I'm trying to accomplish is to set up
a FileMaker database, and have access both via a web browser and from a
MacPerl script.  I know there has been discussion in the past on this, but
when I tried to look this up in Sandra Silcott's archives I was denied access.
 I found resources at the web sites for Frontier and FileMaker, but the access
via MacPerl is what I'm unsure of.  Any other pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell Peterson
Sterling Software
russ_peterson@itd.sterling.com