Re: [MacPerl] buffer size of "MacPerl" window

Tom Holub <tom_holub@ls.berkeley.edu> writes:
>At 2:59 PM -0400 8/27/96, Chris Nandor wrote:
>>What about just having an option to redirect the ouput to another program
>>(like BBEdit)?  Actually, right now the output IS redirected to BBEdit if
>>running the script using the "Run Perl" BBEdit Extension, isn't it?

Yes. The idea is that you can either have MacPerl as your frontmost environment,
or something else like Alpha or BBEdit.

>Looking ahead to the next wave of application design, wouldn't it be
>awesome for MacPerl to be OpenDoc compliant?

Awesome, yes, but entirely out of the scope of my current projects.

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground