[MacPerl] Could someone show me how to...

Could someone show me how to make a window open in Netscape from my home
page?  The page in question is;

http://www.missouri.edu/~c563382/OtherSites/Hiragana.html

This page takes so long to reload after you have gone to look at the
animated GIFs of each character.  So I'd like to make it so that when you
click on a character a new window appears showing that character's page.

Also, how can I get my first page to automatically play a song when the
page is looked at?

How can I get my page noticed?

if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it.

Thank,

David Reed

         The Japanese Tutor ---> http://www.missouri.edu/~c563382

                                David Reed