Re: [MacPerl] macperl-friendly (droplet?) pod to something?

wmiddlet@Adobe.COM (William Middleton) writes:
} > (I have version 1.20, but you should check CPAN to see if there's
} > something more current.  If there is, the line numbers might have
} > changed, and maybe $MACify is used now so you won't need to do this.)
} Er, nope.  1.20's as far as I ever got.  OTOH, I don't expect Tom's
} newer 2.0beta pod2html to produce Mac-compliant files anytime soon,
} so maybe it's still useful for awhile.
}
} I noticed you've ported libwww at 5.02, is it pretty stable now Paul?

The parts I've used are working well for me, and I'm using more pieces
of it as time goes on.  So far, so good.  I don't expect any problems,
since the portability issues remaining in the package are so few.

Incidentally, libwww-perl-5.03 was released this week and I've had it on
my Mac for a couple of days now.  As soon as I find time to package up
the .sit file, I'll put it at ftp://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/MacPerl/Scripts/Beta/.

} Thanks,
}
} Bill
---