[MacPerl] MacPerl and locked files. Bug or feature? ;-)

  I've started using Voodoo for document control. One thing you can do is
lock a file when you check it in or out. I've noticed that even though a
file is locked I can still open it in MacPerl and still save it if I change
the file.

  Also, about my memory leak problem: I'm using MacPerl 5.0.7r1m.

rob
--
<mailto: "Robert A. Decker" comrade@umich.edu>
Programmer Analyst - Health Media Research Lab

"Get A Life" quote #9: "This is going to be excrutiatingly painful. More
pain than you have ever felt."
"You weren't around me when I heard they had cancelled Manimal."
-Chris Elliott