[MacPerl] Work around- Script crash a

In a previous message on 1.10.96 , I have let people know about crash of MacPerl application under specifics events ([MacPerl] Script crash at FileCopy after call to a XCMD).
After further experiences it appears that the crash take place only if we are running a true PPC version of MacPerl 5.0.7.
With the 68K or even the FAT version of MacPerl (same release), the script is running pretty well !

Michel
Michel Bovey, IT, International Bureau of the Universal Postal Union
Weltpostrasse 4, 3000 Bern 15, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 31 350 3388            Fax: +41 31 350 3110
email: michel.bovey@ib.upu.org   www: http://ibis.ib.upu.org/