[MacPerl] Newbie question ....

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while, learning from all the MacPerl pros on the list.
Thanks a bunch.

The volumes of stuff I've been reading about Perl are all UNIX based, so
drag and drop is non-existent in these texts.  If I want to parse a tab
delimited text file by dropping that file on a Perl app, how do I get my
script to take its input from the file we drop on it?  Discussion of STDIN
abounds, but I have to admit I'm a bit stumped on how to do this using drag
and drop.

Any pointers to MacPerl docs would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance ....

Drew