[MacPerl] big version strange characters

The "big" version of MacPerl seems to produce a small subscript square
instead of the 'up arrow' and 'command key' symbols on my Qudra 950 with 16
Mb of ram running Ram doubler 2.0. The small version seems fine. Am I not
understanding some requirement of the 'big' version?

Thanks.

Les

--
Les P. Weber, B.S., B.S.E.E.                Adventure is not outside
Weber Engineering Associates, Inc.          a man; it is within.