[MacPerl] Re: BBEdit Script Extension for MacPerl

In message <199610310038.QAA13498@shellx.best.com> you write:
>       I have just downloaded your BBEdit Script Extension for MacPerl
[...]
> They work fine as far as I can tell except for that the
>error is generated (which gets a little annoying after a while).  The error
>code is -16657 and the message states:
>       "This operation couldn't be completed because an error has occured."

Yes, I discovered in the testing of MacPerl 5.1.0 that both MacPerl and the
BBEdit extension had some bugs. Thanks for reminding me; I'll release a new
version of the extension ASAP.

Matthias

-----
            "We ignore what created us; we adore what we create"
                          -- Aleister Crowley, _The Blind Web[ma]ster_