Re: [MacPerl] Two problems

|> >How do you clear the output window in MacPerl everytime you run a script.
|> >I've looked
|> >everywhere but can't find an answer and I'm tired of seeing the results of
|> >my last
|> >run including the errors.
|
|> CMD-A, delete. 8-)
|
|Sorry. I meant is it possible to code it into the script so it d
|oes it at the beginning
|thereby erasing the previous contents?

    How about CMD-W, CMD-SHIFT-R? Or use your favorite keyboard
    macro program to send the keys with only one keypress? ^_^;

    Or perhaps add some kind of delimiting line that seperates
    each run, such as:

      print '-' x 70 . "\n";

    Your output should be easier to find, unless you output
    a lot of dashes, or if you want the first line of output
    to be on the first line of your output window, all the
    time.

    Regarding your new question, I have no answer.

Ogenki de.
---
=CEC= Clifford E "Piyo-kun" CAOILE                   ,-~-.
  UC San Diego: Computer Sci. & Japanese Studies.   < ^ ; ~, Piyo
  piyopiyo@ucsd.edu                                  (_  _,    Piyo!
  http://sdcc17.ucsd.edu/~ccaoile/                    J~~>

  Tokyo Inst. of Tech. (Nagatsuda): Info. Processing, Itoh-lab.
  piyo@ip.titech.ac.jp
  Komaba International Student House 2-413
  4-5-29 Komaba Meguro-ku 153 Tokyo JAPAN