Re: [MacPerl] "the pod"

Michael T Hammond writes:
|I would really like to be able to read the html things in the "pod" when
|I'm working on the powerbook. What is the cheapest (= free and minimal
|memory) way to do this?

If you download version 5.10, the files in the pod directory are now
the original .pods instead of html, and Matthais has included a nice
little .pod viewer called Shuck, which is small and uses a small amount
of memory when running. Plus, as a bonus you'll get the bug fixes and
enhancements 5.10 offers over 5.07.

Brian