[MacPerl] macperl 5.10, cmd-., and the curser

hi.

three things.

1. in the previous version of perl, cmd-period would stop a running
script. which was quite convenient. This seems to be gone in the current
release. Is it really gone? Is there some way to get it back?

2. in the previous version of perl, the curser changed and the script menu
disappeared when a script was running. Also, Perl could go into the
background if you clicked on another open window. This functionality also
seems to be gone now. Again, am I missing something or doing something
wrong here?

3. thanks to everybody who responded about my post about icons. rebuilding
the desktop indeed fixed everything.

Mike H.