[MacPerl] extracting URL's

Hi to all,

I am trying to write a script that scans text files (mailing list messages
that are saved as separate files by Apple Internet Mail Server) and extract
any URL's in the text and make them "live", basically to be able to mirror
Sandra Silcot's achievement with this list for selected medical mailing
lists. I have gone through lib-www.pl in the hope that I might find a
solution (and searched the Silcot archive for previous discussions on this
matter). I can't seem to find a solution. Can anybody help please?

Thanks in advance,

Gauden Galea
http://www.synapse.net.mt/