[MacPerl] Re: cmd-.

Tim Guinn and Michael T Hammond write:

>1. in the previous version of perl, cmd-period would stop a running
>script. which was quite convenient. This seems to be gone in the current
>release. Is it really gone? Is there some way to get it back?

I don't know if this applies to you, but the command-. did not
work in the MPW tool version of MacPerl on 68K machines in versions
_prior_ to "5.1.0b2r2 03Aug96" (perl -v reports it as 5.002_01 with
this same build date).  I assume that it is working also in the
newest version, but I haven't upgraded yet.

   -Paul-
paul.b.patton@hbc.honeywell.com