Re: [MacPerl] "the pod"

Thank you for the explanation. It sounds a bit like the setext format.

I understand that there is a pod viewer for Mac, called Shuck.

I remember having seen a URL that started with "pod:" - are there really Web
browsers out there that read pod, or was that a joke / a wish ?

Is there a specification somewhere for the pod format ?

Sorry to digress that much from MacPerl. On the other hand, converting between
those formats is best done with Perl ;-)} .

Pter Van Avermaet