Re: [MacPerl] CGI.pm 2.27 and MacPerl

Will:

>wbsnipes@nando.net (Will Snipes) wrote
>>I'm trying to use CGI.pm v2.27 with MacPerl 5.00r7 and can't get it to work.
>>There may be mods required to CGI.pm that aren't documented does anyone
>>have a working copy or know where to look to make modifications?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Will
>
>You have to set the OS at the top of the module, if you've not done this.
>
>Bob
>
>(I did get an older version of CGI.pm to work)
>          Bob Wilkinson, Perl Programmer, Pindar plc
>Tel: +44 (0)1904 613040    Email: B.Wilkinson@pindar.co.uk
>Fax: +44 (0)1904 613110    URL: http://www.connection.co.uk/bob
>  I don't speak for my employer - er, they made me say that..

You will also need to make sure that the file CGI.pm is saved with CR
(carriage returns) rather than LF (line feeds) as the end of line marker.
BBEdit does the conversion nicely.

Regards,
Doug

    ___/   _   /  /  J. Douglas Dunlop                  <dunlop@eol.ists.ca>
   /      /   /  /                                    Earth Observations Lab
   _/    /   /  /                Institute for Space and Terrestrial Science
 /      /   /  /                                    4850 Keele St.,2nd Floor
____/ _____/ _____/  W:416-665-5411                      North York, Ontario
                     H:519-747-1710                          CANADA, M3J-3K1
                     F:416-665-2032
                          http://www.eol.ists.ca/