Re: [MacPerl] "the pod"

Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:

> >I remember having seen a URL that started with "pod:" - are there really Web
> >browsers out there that read pod, or was that a joke / a wish ?
>
> None of the above. Urlification makes it possible to use Internet Config to do
> the dispatching (purists may object that pod, as opposed to ftp and http, is
> not a protocol at all.

Maybe, if I remember well, you can create your URL with "pod:" using
Flypaper (cf. http://www.pass.wayne.edu/~eric/flypaper/). I had tested
it in the past, to launch a MacPerl script.

Gaspard

Gaspard Gendreau, ESA-ESRIN ID/MM
via Galileo Galilei, 00044 Frascati, Italy
Tel. +39 (0)6 - 941 80 439
fax. +39 (0)6 - 941 80 432
Gaspard.Gendreau@esrin.esa.it