[MacPerl] Re: Using NetPresenz and MacPerl ...

Lance Turner asked:

>Is anyone using NetPresenz in combination with MacPerl to run Perl CGI
>scripts?
>
>Is there an easier way to run Perl CGI scripts on my Mac?

For the past several months I have been developing CGIs using MacHTTP
as my server ($95 shareware), MacPerl, and the PCGI glue that Matthias
developed to support MacPerl. I have had absolutely no problems with
this combination.

MacHTTP--  http://www.biap.com/machttp/machttp_software.html
PCGI--     ftp://err.ethz.ch/pub/neeri/MacPerl/PCGI.sit.bin (or .hqx)

   -Paul-         paul.b.patton@hbc.honeywell.com