[MacPerl] Where to get macchat.pl?

Hello, I'm trying to use the MacSMTP.pl script to generate some e-mail
from within a CGI script (as suggested by the MacPerl FAQ), but there's a
line saying "require('macchat.pl')" in there that's causing grief because I
don't have macchat.pl.  I've looked in the MacPerl script directories on
various FTP servers and have run Archie searches for it -- all to no avail.

Could you give me a clue as to where this macchat.pl is so that I may
obtain it and then use MacSMTP?  Alternatively, if you have a better
suggestion for generating mail from a MacPerl-based CGI script I'd be most
appreciative if you would let me know it.

---

I've just joined this list.  Sorry to bother everyone with something simple
like the request above, but I tried sending to mark_probert@optus.com.au
(the author of MacSMTP) first and got
    554 <mark_probert@optus.com.au>... Mail loop detected
    554 sendall: too many hops (17 max)
and I thought others here might be able to help.

-Ken