Re: [MacPerl] Mac_Perl_510r2_appl_big Question

>I recently downloaded Mac_Perl_510r2_appl_big.  I noticed that when I run
>it, the hot keys in the menu have small squares where the command and shift
>symbols should be.  Is this normal or have I installed it incorrectly.

I don't have an answer, but I can confirm that this happens. I just
installed my Ol'Faithful IIci at home, and MacPerl (+Big) was installed "by
the book" as far as I can tell. (System 7.5.5 US, mostly all the latest of
everything.)

It doesn't seem to affect behaviour, but it *looks* kinda silly.
(Oh, and I just mailed Matthias the other day about a small icon. I must
seem obsessed by looks.)

-Lasse Hiller¿e Petersen