Re: [MacPerl] Mac_Perl_510r2_appl_big Question

"Keith D. Fetterman" <kdf@gnw.com> writes:
>I recently downloaded Mac_Perl_510r2_appl_big.  I noticed that when I run
>it, the hot keys in the menu have small squares where the command and shift
>symbols should be.  Is this normal or have I installed it incorrectly.

This is indeed a problem that seems to occur on all machines except the one I
develop MacPerl on :-)

I was never entirely sure what caused it but it doesn't seem to happen
anymore with recent builds.

The ETA for the next version of MacPerl is still "soon", but not necessarily
much sooner than the last time I said it :-( For the first time in all the
years that I declared myself to be "writing my thesis", I'm now actually
doing such mundane things as typing words into text files :-)

Matthias

-----
 "Neeracher can and no doubt will perform the usual cheerleader duties."
              -- ataylor@nmsu.edu in <ATAYLOR.92Dec8135851@gauss.nmsu.edu>