Re: [MacPerl] Why is CNTL-D still in buffer??

Hmmmm...

Tim Endres wrote:
> You do not terminate input in MacPerl with ^D.
> I forget how exactly, now, but I think you do
> something like a "Apple-Return" or some such.

I tried "Apple-enter" and got the same problem...it
appears that "whatever" is getting stuck in STDIN...

I also rooted around on the various MacPerl site on
the web and in some of the "docs" and could not find
anything documenting this...did I miss it?

Thanks.
Dr. Samuel D. Gasster
gasster@pacificnet.net