Re: [MacPerl] Booking System

aeden@www.hurricane.miami.edu writes:
>Nico and others who consider placing so much stuff in an email message,
>
>Please don't do this.  I don't know about others on this list, but I pay
>for local phone calls right now, which means that I pay while I download
>your e-mail message.

I see your point. However, in fairness to Nico, I must say that it was me
who made the decision to post on the list (Majordomo is set up to catch
huge posts). I approved the post because:

 - The system seemed to be fine MacPerl code.
 - I was hoping that this way, a few people would catch the code & use it.
   Despite the kind words in the Q&A, I'm actually *way* too busy to
   maintain a script archive, so code sent to me otherwise just ends up
   in a black hole.

A few people on this list have MacPerl script archives. Would any of you be
willing to place stuff sent by others in your script archives? Then, this code
would no longer end up in a black hole or clogging people's phone lines.

Matthias

-----
  "In order to offer rational criteria for a right moral decision, the
   theories mentioned above take account of the intention and "consequences"
   of human action." -- John Paul II, _Veritatis Splendor_