[MacPerl] MacPGP.pm

Hey ... I'm making some good progress on MacPGP.pm.  Does anybody out there
wanna help me test it in a week or so?  Required is MacPGP 2.6.3, as well
as a good understanding or PGP.  MacPGP 2.6.2 (MIT's version) has much less
AE support, so I opted for 2.6.3, which is available at:

        http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~fiedorow/PGP/

On that page is a list of all AppleEvents for the program, and I plan to
make them all accessible through the module.  I am a script writer by
trade, and have little experience as a module writer; so if anyone wants to
give me tips on it, please, by all means, feel free.

Anyway, if you want to test it out, send me your e-mail address and I'll
send you a copy of the module and a script in a week or two.

Thanks,

perl -e 'srand();if(rand>.5){$i=0;foreach(@ARGV){@$i=split(//);$z
[$i]=0;foreach(@$i){$s[$i][$z[$i]]=$_;$z[$i]++;}$i++;}foreach(@s)
{foreach(@$_) {print}print" ";$_++}}else{print(join(" ", @ARGV))}
print"\n"' McClellan Clan Motto: Think On

Chris Nandor                                      pudge@pobox.com
PGP Key 0xB76E72AD                              http://pudge.net/