[MacPerl] BMUG Scripting SIG: BBEdit 1/20/97

Due to the holidays, some people missed the BBEdit session of the BMUG
Scripting SIG, so wešll be repeating it this coming Monday, January
20, at 6:00 p.m. at the BMUG offices (directions below).  (I know
Monday is a holiday, but I hope people will still be able to come...)

Here's a slightly modified version of last month's announcement:

The January meeting of the BMUG Scripting SIG will focus on using
AppleScript to enhance BBEdit, the industrial strength text processor
used by programmers, Webmasters and HTML coders everywhere.

We'll demonstrate some simple scripts that can speed up your use of
BBEdit, and discuss more complex uses, including how to link BBEdit
with MacPerl to streamline Perl programming tasks.  If you have
anything you'd like to automate in BBEdit, please drop by on Monday
the 16th (or e-mail me in advance, if you'd like to give me time to
prepare a script for you).

Everybody interested in Macintosh scripting is welcome, whether they
are members of BMUG or not.  So please come join us!

The BMUG offices are at 2055 Center Street in downtown Berkeley,
one-half block West of Shattuck Avenue and the Berkeley BART station.