[MacPerl] One bug, one weirdness in 5.11r2

There's a bug in the Socket.pm that's distributed with the 5.11r2 app.
Line 298 of Socket.pm reads

	push @EXPORT qw(

but should read

	push @EXPORT, qw(

(What's that old ditty, for lack of a nail the battle was lost?) Socket.pm
dies with a runaway string otherwise.

The weirdness I still see in the two scripts that use Socket.pm, that
successfully ran otherwise, is that the MacPerl window flew open and I saw
the following printed in it:

0 0 5 2 0 4 6 1 0
 300

The 300 appeared first.  Do these mean anything to you, Matthias?  This
didn't happen in the scripts that don't network that successfully ran
earlier this evening.

--------
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center