Re:[MacPerl] One bug, one weirdness in 5.11r2

   "Paul J. Schinder" <schinder@leprss.gsfc.nasa.gov> wrote:
>The weirdness I still see in the two scripts that use Socket.pm, that
>successfully ran otherwise, is that the MacPerl window flew open and I saw
>the following printed in it:
>
>0 0 5 2 0 4 6 1 0
> 300
>
>The 300 appeared first.  Do these mean anything to you, Matthias?  This
>didn't happen in the scripts that don't network that successfully ran
>earlier this evening.

I have also encountered this problem.  More specifically, when printing to
STDOUT the output is preceded by these numbers.  I haven't checked if
printing to other filehandles are affected.
I haven't yet seen a response to this on the list.  Is there a fix?
Thanks.

John

John Kirkham
Global-X-Change Communications Inc.